Mission: Kearney Jubilee Center is a non profit that provides the most basic of human needs, while advocating for the social justice of the individuals receiving services. From food, clothing, rent & utility assistance, as well as medical assistance, the Jubilee Center upholds the dignity of their clients, while allowing for a higher quality of life.
Contact: Kearney Jubilee Center, 2523 A Avenue, P.O. Box 908, Kearney, NE 68848-0908
- Phone: 308-234-3880, ext. 12
- Email: email@example.com
Food Pantry Hours:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday | 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday | 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Thursday | Closed
Thrift Store Hours:
- Monday - Friday | 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday | 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.