- About Us
- Our Work
- Our Partners
- Contact us
Most people want to make a difference in the lives of others but they don't know how or where to start. Volunteer Solutions is a wonderful tool that combines the local service needs of over 50 Kearney area agencies in one place.
- Create a personal volunteer profile
- Get your club, employer, or family involved in group volunteer activities
- Track your volunteer hours
- Start making a difference in your community
Agencies or organizations needing volunteers can:
- Create an agency profile
- List your long-term, short-term, one-time and special event volunteer opportunities
- Match your needs with volunteers who are ready to assist
Creating a volunteer profile connects volunteers with agencies and disaster projects based on their skills, experiences, certifications, and location. Once registered, volunteers are able to view details about available volunteer opportunities and read more about the agencies that are offering them. Volunteers can then choose which agencies they want to contact. Agencies are not able to access a volunteer's contact information unless the volunteer contacts them first. This way volunteers only receive correspondence from agencies that they are interested in connecting with.
People who are willing to volunteer their time to help others are needed now more than ever. The United Way of the Kearney Area encourages you to register with Volunteers Solutions so you can utilize your skills and time to the utmost potential.